I'm going to be honest and say that I've already experienced some form of resistance with these goals. I am confident that I can accomplish them but that little nagging voice thinks there's no point. It's a bit of a downer but if I've gotten any message during this season, it's that praising God in the midst of challenges is the solution. So I'll go ahead and thank Him for helping me accomplish them :)
I got the idea to make a mood/vision board for my goals from Lola Zabeth aka the "beauty foodie." If you're into DIY she's your woman :)
1. To spend daily time with God and establish a stronger walk with him as a result
2. To launch Moxie By Daisy as a valuable, engaging and profitable brand.
3. To be fit and healthy (body, mind, & soul...and hair ;)
4. To explore and discover new interests and hobbies (this blog is my accountability partner)
5. To expand my network, make more friends and connect with people (as a result of service, business partnerships and friendship)
I'll follow up with my plans as the days, weeks and months unfold. Here's to 2013!